The 2023 hurricane season is underway and United Fidelity Bank would like to share some important tips to make sure you and your family are prepared.
- Write down important contact phone numbers and keep them in a safe place. Program those numbers into your cell phone and make sure you have a portable phone charger.
- Prepare an emergency supply kit that includes:
- Food and water supply
- First-Aid kit and medicine supply
- Power sources including portable chargers, flashlights, and batteries
- Safety and personal items including blankets, extra clothes, comfortable shoes, etc.
- Important medical documents, wills, passports, bank account numbers and personal identification
- Locate the nearest shelter in your area in advance of possible evacuation. If you must evacuate to a shelter, take what you can carry from your emergency supply kit, alert your family where you will be located, and if needed make arrangement for your pets.
- Keep your vehicle filled with gas.
- It is recommended that you withdraw a reasonable amount of cash prior to the possible suspension of banking services once a storm advisory has been issued. This will ensure you are able to purchase basic goods and services.
- Once you can communicate via the internet, you will be able to access your United Fidelity Bank account information through our automated phone banking system 866-326-9846 and complete certain banking transactions through our Online Banking platform by utilizing a laptop, personal computer, tablet, or mobile device. Additionally, utilizing Mobile Deposit will provide you a safe and secure option to deposit checks without making a trip to the banking center.
- Electronic transactions including direct deposits or automatic payments will occur as scheduled even if the local banking offices are closed for regular business.
- You may also call 800-280-8280 Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm CST for direct assistance.
In the event of a storm advisory, we will continue to share hours of operation, contingency plans, and other important updates via email, on our website at unitedfidelity.com, on our Facebook and Instagram pages, and through announcement on the local TV and radio stations.