Banking Safely at United Fidelity Bank
Lobbies are open
Our lobbies and drive-thru windows are open normal business hours. During your visit, you may wear a face mask at your discretion, social distancing will be observed, and our teller lines are equipped with plexiglass barriers to provide added protection. Our 24-hour banking tools which include online banking, mobile app, mobile deposit, and telephone banking are still available if you wish to reduce your exposure.
You can use our online, mobile, and telephone banking options:
We encourage our customers to utilize our digital banking tools for their banking needs. Our digital banking tools allow customers the flexibility to manage their finances from any location at a time that fits their lifestyle.
- FREE Online Banking – Visit unitedfidelity.com to see details of your account(s), transfer funds between accounts, manage and schedule payments. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, self-enroll today without having to visit one of our locations. If you need assistance, please call 1-800-280-8280.
- FREE Mobile Banking – Deposit checks, check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills from your phone or tablet, view ATM locator. Download United Fidelity Bank’s FREE Mobile App on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Online Bill Pay – Easy, fast, and secure way to pay all of your bills in one place.
- ZELLE® – Safely and easily send money to people you trust, directly through the United Fidelity Bank mobile app.
- Debit Card – Use your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Mobile Pay – Offers a touchless way to pay for goods and services.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Deposit checks from your office.
- FREE Telephone Banking – Call 1-866-3ANYTIME to check your balance and last deposit, review your transactions, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Call Customer Service – Call 1-800-280-8280 with questions or for assistance with transactions. Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CT.
- Use an ATM – United Fidelity Bank is proud to provide you access to over 93,000 Surcharge-Free ATM locations nationwide.
We are continuing to monitor the developments of COVID-19 in accordance with the CDC and will continue to keep the health and safety of our customers and associates as our primary concern.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), U.S. Department of the Treasury, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the United States Secret Service (USSS) have issued a joint alert urging all Americans to be on the lookout for criminal fraud related to economic impact payments (EIPs), particularly fraud using coronavirus lures to steal personal and financial information, as well as the economic impact payments themselves, and for adversaries seeking to disrupt payment efforts.
Digital Banking Options:
Please continue to visit our website for additional updates surrounding COVID-19.
Click here to add your own text