United Fidelity Bank keeps you updated and in control of your finances at all times!
Please be assured United Fidelity Bank continues to monitor events connected to the COVID-19 crisis and the potential impact it may have on our customers and associates. Our primary concern is keeping our customers informed, protecting the health of our customers and associates, and ensuring our customers continue to receive the quality service they have grown to expect from United Fidelity Bank.
Banking Options Available:
We encourage our customers to utilize our digital banking tools for their banking needs. Our digital banking tools allow customers the flexibility to manage their finances from any location at a time that fits their lifestyle.
- FREE Online Banking – Visit unitedfidelity.com to see details of your account(s), transfer funds between accounts, manage and schedule payments. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, self-enroll today without having to visit one of our locations. If you need assistance, please call 1-800-280-8280.
- FREE Mobile Banking – Deposit checks, check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills from your phone or tablet, view ATM locator. Download United Fidelity Bank’s FREE Mobile App on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Online Bill Pay – Easy, fast, and secure way to pay all of your bills in one place.
- ZELLE® – Safely and easily send money to people you trust, directly through the United Fidelity Bank mobile app.
- Debit Card – Use your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Mobile Pay – Offers a touchless way to pay for goods and services.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Deposit checks from your office.
- FREE Telephone Banking – Call 1-866-3ANYTIME to check your balance and last deposit, review your transactions, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Call Customer Service – Call 1-800-280-8280 with questions or for assistance with transactions. Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CT.
- Use an ATM – United Fidelity Bank is proud to provide you access to over 93,000 Surcharge-Free ATM locations nationwide.
We are continuing to monitor the developments of COVID-19 in accordance with the CDC and will continue to keep the health and safety of our customers and associates as our primary concern.
COVID-19 Loan Payment Deferral Program:
Due to the expected hardships during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we recognize some are facing unforeseen financial circumstances. United Fidelity Bank has a loan payment deferral program available to our customers during this time of economic distress. Please contact your local United Fidelity Bank relationship officer or call 1-800-280-8280 for more information.
If you currently have a Freddie Mac loan that was originated with United Fidelity Bank and wish to be considered for participation in the loan payment deferral program available due to COVID-19, please call 812-429-0550 ext. 3399 for more information.
At United Fidelity Bank, we strive to be the premier community banking institution by providing financial services, surpassing customer expectations and fulfilling community needs.
Staying Safe from Scams:
Please recognize that during these types of situations, United Fidelity Bank will never contact you asking for your confidential information (such as username, password, PIN, or other account information). If you question the legitimacy of any call claiming to be from a United Fidelity Bank representative, please contact us at 1-800-280-8280. Scammers use tactics over text, phone and email to try to get your personal information. See below for ways you can keep your information secure.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), U.S. Department of the Treasury, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the United States Secret Service (USSS) have issued a joint alert urging all Americans to be on the lookout for criminal fraud related to economic impact payments (EIPs), particularly fraud using coronavirus lures to steal personal and financial information, as well as the economic impact payments themselves, and for adversaries seeking to disrupt payment efforts.